Any gift can make a difference
We care for thousands of vulnerable children/tamariki, teenagers/rangatahi, families/whānau and older people/kaumātua.
If you are unable to give a cash donation but would like to help, we will gratefully accept the following items to pass onto our clients. Items must new or in clean excellent condition.
- Non-perishable food items (Ashburton site only)
- Gift vouchers - supermarket or petrol vouchers are particularly useful
- Knitting for babies/toddlers
- Children's books, games and toys
- Baby supplies such as: nappies, bottles, bibs, blankets etc.
- Feminine hygiene and sanitary products
Please take these items to your nearest Presbyterian Support Centre.